30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE
OUR 2022 – 30 Day Challenge Dates: February 1st – March 2nd!
Interested in our 30 Day Yoga Challenge, but have ++ questions?
Email us: email@example.com
Non Members HYBRID $118
Non Members VIRTUAL $69
Current Auto Renew Members – Included in your membership!
*Prices include HST
30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE!!
It takes 21- 30 days to form a new habit, so why not make it a healthy habit of opening, strengthening, unwinding, and detoxifying the body and mind?
Experience the positive, life changing effects, of developing a consistent yoga practice, over 30 consecutive days! This transformational journey will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and renewed; while experiencing a wide variety of amazing benefits to you, and those around you. All you have to do, is commit, set your intentions, practice, and soak in the benefits of this amazing experience!
Whatever your intention, this will be an empowering experience that will leave you feeling strong and healthy.
Warning – When you commit yourself to a 30 day yoga challenge you may notice one or more of the following:
- relaxation of the body
- unwinding of the mind
- re-wiring of new, fresh and positive thought patterns
- increased strength, flexibility and circulation
- improved sleeping patterns and eating habits
- definite stress reduction
- improved body image
- deep personal acceptance
- a reminder that your essential nature is one of compassion, non-judgement, kindness and open-mindedness and love
- reward yourself for each practice, week of practice or at the end of your challenge
Make the commitment to yourself and your yoga practice, with this exciting challenge!!
- 30-day challenge runs Tuesday February 1st – Wednesday March 2nd, 2022
- set your own goals, or aim for up to 30 yoga or meditation practices, in 30 days; (5 – 75 mins/day)
- practice at the studio, with the studio virtually +/or at home (home practices count too!)
- track your practices each day
- self care is an extremely important part of this challenge; we encourage you to listen to your body and take breaks, whenever needed
- we encourage you to journal after each practice; this is very therapeutic and will help you build self reflection, and awareness, as well as help you to to find your ‘Satya’ – your truth
- you will be entered into our celebration draw, and have the chance to win some great prizes
- bring a friend or two along and support each other on the journey
- daily journaling; be mindful; notice changes happening along the way
- tell others about your 30 day challenge – you will be amazed at how more disciplined + determined you will become
no excuses or rationalizations; discipline yourself and watch the magic unfold
resolve to persist – you’ve made the decision to commit, that’s the biggest step – RESOLVE!
remember – there will be no regrets; however, the benefits will be limitless
- 30 days of unlimited yoga via studio schedule
- daily 5 – 15 minute practices on IG + YouTube
- Each challenger will be entered into a draw for a chance to win some great prizes
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What will the schedule look like for the challenge?
A: The challengers may attend our regular scheduled studio classes as well as our daily posted 5 – 15 min IG + YouTube mini practices. You can view our full schedule posted to our stories on IG and on our schedule page.
Q: Is it mandatory that I practice yoga every day?
A: With the 30 day challenge, it is definitely NOT mandatory that you do yoga every day; however, if you opt to challenge yourself, you can do so to get on your mat for a min of 5 mins per day. Practice can include yoga classes in the studio or at home via virtual studio, IG + YouTube. If you are feeling tired, opt for a shorter practice. It takes 21 – 30 days to create a new habit; this challenge is designed to help you create a healthy, new habit that has the potential for you to embrace a healthy new lifestyle full of possibilities, self discovery, self awareness and self confidence, with a positive twist. Throughout the challenge, we encourage you to take a rest day whenever needed. Self care is an extremely important part of this challenge.
Q: What if I can’t make it to class due to weather or illness etc?
A: No worries if you can’t make it to the studio for a practice! For example, if the weather is bad, or if one day you would simply prefer a home practice, you can include those practices in your challenge ‘count’. We understand that with your busy schedule and lifestyle, you will simply do the best you can; setting your own personal goals for yourself along the way (whether it is 6 classes or 30).
Q: How will I keep track of my classes?
A: Use your journal to keep track and/or for those who are joining the challenge in-studio – a sticker chart will be posted for you to see your progress
We would love to hear from you! If you have any further questions or feedback regarding our 30 Day Challenge, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.”
~ Eckhart Tolle