PRENATAL YOGA TEACHER TRAINING (PYTT)
Become a Prenatal Yoga Instructor! Join Joey Henderson for this 20+ hr PYTT in Lindsay, Ontario. Immerse yourself in an intensive weekend of learning about the physiological and emotional changes during pregnancy, the foundations of prenatal yoga, relaxation techniques, and safe asana sequencing and instruction. Upon completion of this course, you will leave with the confidence to teach pregnancy women in your general yoga classes and/or in prenatal specific classes. You do not need to be a certified yoga teacher to take this course; however this training is eligible for 24 contact continuing education hours for Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
Your Training Schedule:
Friday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Saturday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Sunday 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Your Training Includes:
- 24 hours of yoga, anatomy, pranayama, relaxation techniques ++
- Prenatal yoga training manual with additional content, asana chart ++
- Two complete prenatal class sequences that you can use immediately
- Certificate of completion for your 24 hour prenatal yoga teacher training
- Teachers in training, certified and/or registered yoga teachers
- Midwives, doulas or other health care professionals who support pregnant women
- Women who have the desire to deepen their own knowledge and understanding of yoga and the practice of yoga during pregnancy
Register Early + Save!
FALL 2020 Dates will announced soon!!
Early Registration Price : $450 +hst
(ENTER CODE: PYTT EARLY BIRD)
Regular Price After early bird date $550 +hst
All of our continuing education courses are Yoga Alliance Accredited YACEP
(Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider®)