30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE
OUR 2020 – 30 Day Challenge Dates: February 1st – March 1st!
POTLUCK CELEBRATION: Sunday March 1st @ 11:30am – 1pm
Interested in our 30 Day Yoga Challenge, but have ++ questions?
Email us: email@example.com or call 705-320-8913
*Monthly Auto Renew Members can register with $10 in addition to their monthly payment
*Prices include HST
30 DAY YOGA CHALLENGE!!
It takes 21- 30 days to form a new habit, so why not make it a healthy habit of opening, strengthening, unwinding, and detoxifying the body and mind? Experience the positive, life changing effects, of developing a consistent yoga practice, over 30 consecutive days! This transformational journey will leave you feeling empowered, inspired and renewed; while experiencing a wide variety of amazing benefits to you, and those around you. All you have to do, is commit, set your intentions, practice, and soak in the benefits of this amazing experience!
Whatever your intention, this will be an empowering experience that will leave you feeling strong and healthy.
Warning – When you commit yourself to a 30 day yoga challenge you may notice one or more of the following:
- relaxation of the body
- unwinding of the mind
- re-wiring of new, fresh and positive thought patterns
- increased strength, flexibility and circulation
- improved sleeping patterns and eating habits
- definite stress reduction
- improved body image
- deep personal acceptance
- a reminder that your essential nature is one of compassion, kindness and open-mindedness
- reward yourself for each practice, week of practice or at the end of your challenge
Make the commitment to yourself and your yoga practice, with this exciting challenge!!
- your challenge runs Saturday February 1st – Sunday March 1st, 2020
- set your own goals, or aim for up to 26 yoga or meditation practices, in 30 days
- practice at the studio & at home (at home practices count too!)
- track your practices on the Challenger’s sticker chart, posted at the studio
- at least one day off per week; self care is an extremely important part of this challenge; we encourage you to listen to your body and take breaks, whenever needed
- 15 mins will be given after classes for journaling; this is very therapeutic and will help you build self reflection, and awareness, as well as help you to to find your ‘Satya’ – your truth
- time will be given before each class to meditate; we encourage you to arrive at least 15 mins (up to 30 mins) early to take advantage of our peaceful, serene space
- each week will enfold a new focus theme; you will receive weekly emails with inspiration, encouragement & healthy recipes ideas
- you will be entered into our celebration draw,and have the chance to win some great prizes, including a one month unlimited membership, a 5 class yoga pass & more!
- receive 15% off our auto renew membership, following the challenge
- please join us at the end of the challenge potluck party, to celebrate YOU – bring a family member or BFF along!
- bring a friend or two along and support each other on the journey
- daily journaling; be mindful; notice changes happening along the way
- tell others about your 30 day challenge – you will be amazed at how more disciplined & determined you will become
no excuses or rationalizations! Discipline yourself
resolve to persist – you’ve made the decision to commit, that’s the biggest step – RESOLVE!
remember – there will be no regrets; however, the benefits will be limitless
- 30 days of unlimited yoga
- Potluck Celebration Date/Time TBD; spouses/partners and friends of challengers are welcome to join in on the celebration
- All participating challengers receive 15% our regular price 3 month Auto Renew Membership (Reg $297 – Sale $252.45), following the challenge
- Each challenger will be entered into a draw for a chance to win great prizes.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What will the schedule look like for the challenge?
A: The challengers will attend our regular scheduled classes. You can view our full schedule on our schedule page.
Q: Will you add any more classes to your schedule for the challenge?
A: If it benefits most of the challengers, we will consider adding 1 or 2 classes per week, to the current schedule. Times/Dates will be determined following the challenger’s information meeting, or feedback via email. If you are interested in participating in the challenge, and the addition of classes would benefit your schedule, please let us know the preferred dates and times, and we will take your requests into consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Is it mandatory that I practice yoga every day?
A: With the 30 day challenge, it is definitely NOT mandatory that you do yoga every day. Practice can include yoga classes in the studio or at home via YouTube; guided meditation, yoga nidra (any type of mindful practice). It takes 21 – 30 days to create a new habit; this challenge is designed to help you create a healthy, new habit that has the potential for you to embrace a healthy new lifestyle full of possibilities, self discovery, self awareness and self confidence, with a positive twist. Throughout the challenge, we encourage you to take a rest day whenever needed. Self care is an extremely important part of this challenge.
Q: What if I can’t make it to class due to weather or illness etc?
A: No worries if you can’t make it to the studio for a practice! For example, if the weather is bad, or if one day you would simply prefer a home practice with a 20 minute YouTube video, you can include those practices in your challenge ‘count’. We understand that with your busy schedule and lifestyle, you will simply do the best you can; setting your own personal goals for yourself along the way (whether it is 6 classes or 26).
Q: How will I keep track of my classes?
A: There will be a sticker chart posted at the studio for all challengers to keep visual count of their yoga practices.
We would love to hear from you! If you have any further questions or feedback regarding our 30 Day Challenge, please email us: email@example.com.
“Be at least as interested in what goes on inside you as what happens outside. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place.”
~ Eckhart Tolle